Symposia, Seminars, and Retreats
Just 2 hours from San José, Selva Verde Lodge offers the amenities of an education and conferencing center in the heart of a rainforest reserve. The lodge offers total occupancy of 120-140 guests dependent on room configuration, and a variety of room types – from climate-controlled rooms to private bungalows, or situated on the forest edge or adjacent to the Sarapiquí River.
SELVA VERDE IS AN IDEAL SITE FOR:
- Scientific societies and association meetings
- Sustainable tourism and conservation events
- Recreation education forums
- Experiential and immersive outdoor learning
- Wellness and personal development retreats
- Executive retreats in immersive
- Main Conference Room - This air-conditioned room seats 200 people in theater configuration, with contemporary presentation equipment and a glass wall overlooking the forest.
- Nature’s Classroom - Located amid the gardens with full view of the natural surroundings, this room is equipped with a dry erase board, retractable projection screen, and speakers, comfortably seating 45.
- Outdoor Classrooms - Lectures or classes can be also be held in an outdoor meeting area, and similar equipment can be arranged.
COMPLETE EVENT MANAGEMENT
Selva Verde Lodge, in conjunction with Holbrook Travel, offers full-service event management, hosting up to 200 participants for formal presentations, workshops throughout the property, and daily integrated activities focused on experiential learning, discovery, exploration, and community exchange. Event services include:
- Local activity travel planning, options, and selection
- Full board lodging
- International group air contracts from the US
- Transport to/from and throughout event
Selva Verde provides an exceptional backdrop to explore topics of interest to your organization or institution.